Jeff Richards of CIO Professional Services on Panel!
About the Program
Transforming the Enterprise with Emerging Technologies is an invitation-only, video-based thought leadership event limited to IT leaders from large enterprises on the West coast who will convene with three goals in mind:
- Gain actionable insights from conversations led by our expert moderated panel
- Participate in interactive breakout room video discussions
- Build meaningful new connections with a group of diverse thinkers
About the Content
Regardless of industry, emerging technologies like AI, ML, hybrid cloud, and blockchain are becoming essential for enterprises to stay competitive. However, achieving innovation requires funding, and many IT and finance teams are struggling to advance digital transformation efforts due to limited resources and burnt out staff. Organizations need to find creative ways to implement emerging technologies and achieve effective partnerships with the businesses they serve.
One of the most effective, and often overlooked, ways to optimize IT operations is by focusing on ERP as the building block to an organization’s IT landscape. With a stable ERP foundation, organizations are able to innovate by adopting emerging technology capabilities, ensuring interoperability, and maintaining stability for the long-term.
Join us as we discuss strategies for IT leaders to overcome roadblocks in implementing emerging technologies, secure their resources, and accelerate enterprise digital transformation.
- How organizations are revamping their ERP systems to help fund and drive digital transformation in other areas of the business
- Future-proofing enterprise software releases from an ever-changing infrastructure and IT landscape
- Securing core systems that are targets for cyber attacks including ransomware and data breaches
- Understanding how to leverage ERP as foundational to the business
- How to build an organizational culture that thrives during a period of continuous change